GIRLS GONE CHILD

Just the name she picked for her blog "GIRLS GONE CHILD" makes me happy! When I first discovered the "blog world" I found her blog. It is so fun and REAL. She writes about mommy stuff-
such as recipes, her kids activities, baby/kid gear, clothing, home, family, even style and makeup. She has accomplished alot through her blog and it is quite inspiring...maybe one day;)
 She is prego again with TWINS and I love how she rocks her prego belly- pictured below- with so many pregnant mommas at our church and in my life I love to see a seasoned mom who own pregnancy!
I am really loving her EAT WELL posts.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info. It can be hard figuring out from all the internet marketing firms which one will work for you. Do your research and I’m sure you’ll find someone that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!! she is my allll time favorite blogger of all bloggers in the whole blog universe. i have been following her for years and she always inspires me in some way! i love her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info freelance web design has been really great for making my business take off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post. It can be really hard putting together an
    estate auction
    So make sure you work with professionals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need help sometimes and when I needed treatment cocaine these were the guys to turn to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don’t let addiction take over your life. You can get health California help today. Turn to someone who can help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a bad faith attorney I found this article to be very informative. Help is out there and it’s easier to find if you know what you’re looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you’re looking for orange county caregivers then make sure you work with people you can trust.

    ReplyDelete